Pages

ALL CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLES

Monday, June 28, 2010

Kim Kardashian Owns Up to Botox

Not Totally Real
The rumors have followed her around for years, but Kim Kardashian has always been in denial.

No, we're not referring to the belief that this professional celebrity has no actual talent. Kim still won't own up to that.

But did she come clean to ABC's Nightline yesterday, confirming that she's undergone Botox injections. Kim claims "that's the only thing I've done," denying talk that her nose is fake.

"What's funny about my nose, it's my biggest insecurity," she told reporter Cynthia McFadden. "I went to the doctor, I had them take the pictures, he showed me what it would look like and it just didn't - I wouldn't look the same."
As for those enormous boobs? Kim has maintained they've always been huge, and actually delivered a funny line when asked about her famous cleavage again: "Trust me honey, if I take this bra off you will tell me I need to get them done."

Kourtney has had hers done. She was on hand for the Nightline special and said: "I have had breast implants, but it's so funny 'cause it's not a secret, I could care less."

Of course, all of this begs the question: What the heck was Nightline doing interviewing the Kardashians?!? Have we officially run out of real news to focus on?


This V-neck sateen dress features a bow detail and a hook-and-eye closure at the detachable self-belt. Exposed back zip. Princess seams at bodice and vertical seams at skirt. Elbow-length puff sleeves. Lined.

Erin Fetherston Angelica Dress
  • 35" long, measured from center back.
  • Fabrication: Sateen.
  • 41% silk/59% cotton.
  • Dry clean.
  • Made in the U.S.A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment